Aston University in Birmingham UK is an award winner in the Outstanding Entrepreneurial University of the Year, demonstrates its dedication towards supporting entrepreneurial students and new business start-ups and SMEs across the wider West Midlands region.
Aston University is offering a full scholarship and two partial scholarships to students who demonstrate that they have the potential to be successful entrepreneurs in the future. These scholarships are for students who plan to study a one-year Masters course beginning in September 2021.
Entrepreneurs study at Aston
Aston university trains business leaders to work with businesses and research the innovative and entrepreneurial behaviour of firms and individuals. Aston trains all its students to be creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset that can change the businesses or professions of their future career.
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete a form on the website and upload a short 3-minute video of their business idea
- Applicant must first apply and receive an offer for a postgraduate course before applying for this scholarship
- Applicant must explore Aston postgraduate courses and apply for their chosen course
- Applicants must demonstrate that their business can be successful in Birmingham.
- Aston Enterprise Scholarship is open to UK, EU and International applicants to all full-time postgraduate courses.
Benefit of the Scholarship
- Full scholarship (100% reduction in tuition fees) for a Masters course beginning in September 2021
- Guaranteed participation in BSEEN (a start-up incubator programme), including mentorship, office space and a grant to start a business in Birmingham after they graduate
- Two runners-up will both receive a partial scholarship (40% reduction in tuition fees) for a Masters course beginning in September 2021.
The deadline for applications is Monday 19th April 2021.
Click here to begin the application process